Unlike the majority of products of this type, Server Monitor can be fully administered via a web browser interface. Which means that no matter were you are in your organisation (or world) you will be able to check on the availablity of your critical servers or configure new devices.
Server Monitor Lite is aimed at those organisations that require notification when servers and other network devices such as routers fail, but don't really need advanced reporting and rule-based notification.
What's new in this version:
- New Web Browser Interface
- Orgainize checks into folders
- Get notified by Net Send
- Allow a check to fail X number of times before you get notified
- Enhanced multi-threading code
- Timestamp feature added to graphs
- Security feature added so only users with correct logon account and
- password can access the application