The award-winning Server Monitor range of products provides centralised system management tools that continuously monitors network devices availability and performance. In the event of network errors, Server Monitor can alert the network administrator by various methods including email, cell phone or pager BEFORE problems get seriously out of hand. This helps protect your company's data 24x7 and reduces the likelihood of costly network failures.
Unlike the majority of products of this type, Server Monitor can be fully administered via a web browser interface. Which means that no matter were you are in your organisation (or world) you will be able to check on the availablity of your critical servers or configure new devices.
Server Monitor Lite is aimed at those organisations that require notification when servers and other network devices such as routers fail, but don't really need advanced reporting and rule-based notification.
What's new in this version:
- New Web Browser Interface
- Orgainize checks into folders
- Get notified by Net Send
- Allow a check to fail X number of times before you get notified
- Enhanced multi-threading code
- Timestamp feature added to graphs
- Security feature added so only users with correct logon account and
- password can access the application