From Marco Comite:
Draw a picture similar to the photo you're looking for selecting the color of the brush from the palette and the size with the slider, select the folders in which the computer must look for, moving Likeness you can adjust the accuracy of matching during the search and click the Search button. When the search is finished simply double click on the interested photo to open the folder in which it is and will be automatically selected.
What's new in this version: Version 1.1 adds save, load, and clear draw area.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Find password protected or encrypted files on your PC.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Search and download covers for DVDs, Xbox360, and other types o...
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Perform a quick search on files and documents of your hard disk...
- Process photos start to finish--from download to editing (inc. ...
- Find stolen Santa's gifts so he can make deliveries.
- Organize and archive your inbox.
- Find information that's relevant to what you are doing in real ...
- Find great auctions and deals at eBay straight from your deskto...
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Locate and find the hippest T-shirts on the Web.
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- Search the Intenet and monitor Web sites for changes of any kin...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: