Send HTTP Tool is a HTTP Request generator that stand as HTTP Client and sender that allow you to analyze the HTTP response. In just few seconds build your HTTP request and send it to any URL you want. This is a powerful bugging and testing tool for your application or Website. It features generate your HTTP request in seconds, analyze your HTTP response, and support many HTTP option.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Capture and analyze the traffic and protocols running on a comp...
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Copy files between a local and a remote PC using an SFTP and SC...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Allow information workers to communicate in real time.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Simplify migration, management, and deployment of IIS Web serve...
- View HTTP response headers of requested URL.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Small, free utility to get http protocol headers.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Nice tool for web/Proxy tester."
Version: Send HTTP Tool 2.5.1
This product is free to use. It have many HTTP method such: post/get/delete... Support HTTP Header to send, cache policy, Send via proxy (big advantage)
The report is a little confusing. It support ads on runtime(but its not really disturb)
I like this product functionally and the added value it add to my testing of my site and web proxy.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content