Send HTTP Tool is a HTTP Request generator that stand as HTTP Client and sender that allow you to analyze the HTTP response. In just few seconds build your HTTP request and send it to any URL you want. This is a powerful bugging and testing tool for your application or Website. It features generate your HTTP request in seconds, analyze your HTTP response, and support many HTTP option.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Send, receive, and handle Internet and internal e-mail on your ...
- View HTTP response headers of requested URL.
- Capture and upload screenshots of your desktop.
- Small, free utility to get http protocol headers.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Send 'net send' messages using computer network name, user logi...
- 4D component for running HTTP & HTTPS requests.
- Capture and analyze the traffic and protocols running on a comp...
- Source licensing option for 4D components.
- Ping network devices, check for services running and age of fil...
- Copy files between a local and a remote PC using an SFTP and SC...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Nice tool for web/Proxy tester."
Version: Send HTTP Tool 2.5.1
This product is free to use. It have many HTTP method such: post/get/delete... Support HTTP Header to send, cache policy, Send via proxy (big advantage)
The report is a little confusing. It support ads on runtime(but its not really disturb)
I like this product functionally and the added value it add to my testing of my site and web proxy.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content