Supported Models: SLP 100, 200, 240, 410, 420, 430, 440 and 450
What's new in this version:
- New graphic import feature- Camera. You can now import still images from a webcam from your Macintosh.
- Users can switch between mm and inches
- Network printing now even more compatible with hardware print servers
- New Driver
- New Installer
- New label sizes
- New templates
More Products to Consider
- Add customizable gestures to Magic Mouse or MacBook trackpad.
- High-quality scanner driver with support for several manufactur...
- Granularly customize input device behavior.
- Mac driver for the Xbox 360 controller.
- Printer driver for the multi-function device.
- Enable Digidesign hardware.
- Scanner drivers.
- For Bamboo, Graphire, Cintiq tablets.
- For HP printers.
- Play games with console controllers on Mac.
- Edit and manage your images.
- Build, display, manipulate crystal and molecular structures.
- Study tool with multiple choice and flash card testing.
- For ASIO-compatible apps.
- Retrieve data points from the image of a graph or a movie.
- Recover deleted pics from digital media.
- Update your Apple DVD Player to get optimized DVD playback, Blu...
- Home automation server that provides complete control in one ea...
- Differential equation solver.
- Companion for the iPad app that lets you control your Mac or PC...
- Music list player.
- Electrical circuit analysis and resolution.
- USB driver.
- Get a beatiful storm of snowflakes as your screensaver.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Works like it should."
Version: Seiko Smart Label Printers 1.7.2
Product is useful. It's easier to make labels with this than to use the envelope "wizard" in Word.
upon installation, it make the label printer my dafault printer. That was easily switched back when i discovered it.
This is a very specific product for a very specific purpose. Both the printer and the software work as they should. It's a nice, mid-range labelmaker for an office.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content