From DowTek Services:
SecuriKey OSK is a tool that I made for myself because I don't want keyloggers to capture my passwords. SecuriKey OSK has an on-screen "keyboard" for you to generate your password and then drag and drop the "#" symbols that conceal your password to the password box where you want your password to be. In version 0.0.10 SecuriKey can be used from your flash drive without having to install the program into Windows.
What's new in this version: In version 0.0.10 SecuriKey can be used from your flash drive without having to install the program into Windows.
More Products to Consider
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Protect your computer from viruses and malicious programs.
- Detect and quickly remove malicious threats to your computer.
- Scan and remove the deepest malware that your antivirus/antispy...
- Provide secure, anonymous, and private browsing on Wi-Fi hotspo...
- Search your hard disk and Registry for threats to your security...
- Login everywhere automatically, so you'll never need to remembe...
- Detect and eliminate viruses, get free protection for home user...
- Protect PC from viruses, Trojans, worms, buffer overflows, zero...
- Guard your Windows PC from malware and Internet based attacks.
- Download and exchange files safely, enjoy games and Web surfing...
- Secure your connection to public Wi-Fi networks with premium VP...
- Detect and remove spyware, malware, rootkits, trojans, hijacker...
- Protect your personal computer against virus and spyware attack...
- Protect your PC against viruses, spyware, Trojans, worms, rootk...
- Organize all your Web sites, online accounts, and password info...
- Block annoying pop-ups.
- Manage and create your passwords, autofill your login informati...
- Decrypt pages which was encrypted by HTML-Protector.
- Search and remove unwanted adware and toolbars from your comput...
- Block the annoying alert popups while you are browsing.
- Reveal the password of FTP Client software.
- Retrieve different FTP connectivity information stored on your ...
- Record your keystrokes.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"It works! Excellent for only protecting passwords."
Version: SecuriKey OSK 0.0.10
Other on-screen keyboards loose to the key-loggers. This one does not. The only other option is Kespersky 2010.
You will need to transfer password from the application window to the website you wish to enter the passwords. So it will be a tedious task when you wish to conceal all your keyboard activities.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: