SecureWord was originally designed as the most convenient and fully functional program for storing important information such as logins, passwords and so on. Taking into consideration that somewhat similar programs exist, let us explain you why you should choose SecureWord and in what ways we enhanced and developed our program for your convenience.
- We are using modern and secure encryption algorithms. The main method, used in SecureWord is AES, Advanced Encryption Standard- the one, accepted by American government in 2002 for using everywhere. We are using the most secure configuration, with the longest code. We also use RipeMD- European standard of digital signature, SHA- Security Hash Standard of the National Institute of Standards and Technologies of USA, TwoFish- of Counterpane Inc.- a well-known encryption algorithm of an established company.
- An improved security system. While the data is in the computer memory it’s most unprotected. We use two functions that avoid this effect:
- Clearing clipboard on exit.
- Unloading user database on minimize. For example, you can quickly find a required password and click the minimize button. All database will be unloaded but the SecureWord itself will still be available in the system tray ( near the clock ).
- Convenient and easy interface. We designed it with special attention because the ease of your work depends on it. We did all we could to make it easy, convenient and fully functional. Also, you can choose different pictograms for your Notes and Folders to ease the navigation through that database.
- Our search system is quick and adjustable. Just enter a word or a part of the word in the Search bar and you will receive a list of Notes, containing that word. You can add letters to the word or erase them- the list will be updated dynamically!
- Unlimited Note database. Store as much Notes, Folders and Files as you want to!
- One computer can have as many users as you want- each user will have his own database.
- The passwords generator is included in the program. Now SecureWord will take care of your passwords, you don’t have to remember them all or be afraid of forgetting anything. With the help of SecureWord you can now create undeniably reliable passwords
- To copy the database to a different computer (like a notebook) you will only need to copy one file (Secure World will show you which one.) Integration with the program BackUpTime is supported.
- Detailed context help is available for every operation of every window of the program, as well as some word of advice and recommendation.