Secure My Files is a powerful utility that helps you encrypt your files fast and secure. With Secure My Files you can create Secure Bins to encrypt your files in, set special permissions to files and folders and deny access and password protect removable drives. The Secure Bins are very flexible and you can take them with you anywhere and decrypt without the program. It is completely safe and very fast. All types of protection are PC-independent.
What's new in this version: Version 3.2 has fixed issues with folder locking, usb encryption, and small UI improvements.
More Products to Consider
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Protect your computer from viruses and malicious programs.
- Detect and quickly remove malicious threats to your computer.
- Scan and remove the deepest malware that your antivirus/antispy...
- Provide secure, anonymous, and private browsing on Wi-Fi hotspo...
- Lock and encrypt files or folders with a mouse click.
- Protect your system from USB media autorun viruses.
- Search your hard disk and Registry for threats to your security...
- Encrypt PDF files, restrict PDF print, edit, and copy with user...
- Login everywhere automatically, so you'll never need to remembe...
- Hide or encrypt any file with a password using the government's...
- Detect and eliminate viruses, get free protection for home user...
- Encrypt a group of files and compress them to an archive.
- Encrypt and protect files and e-mail attachments.
- Protect PC from viruses, Trojans, worms, buffer overflows, zero...
- Control Web access and removable media devices on your PC.
- Guard your Windows PC from malware and Internet based attacks.
- Keep your confidential data encrypted and access it from any ap...
- Download and exchange files safely, enjoy games and Web surfing...
- Secure your connection to public Wi-Fi networks with premium VP...
- Encrypt any of your files using your own password.
- Protect your information and distribute documents that can't be...
- Detect and remove spyware, malware, rootkits, trojans, hijacker...
- Put password locks on your programs and protect them.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content