Need to know how long you take to reply to emails, be reminded to when change the CO2 filter after 66 minutes and 10.624 seconds or run a program every 3 hours? Secs is an easy to use timer, capable of counting up as well as down, that is settable by milli-second divisions from 3 seconds up to almost 50 days. While it features a compact window, 12 common times are settable with only two clicks. It can have a beep or almost any standard audio file (including MP3s) for the "time-up" sound, either of which can be set to repeat. Secs can also run a file, play a random audio file or shut down the computer after set time.
What's new in this version: Version 1.221 has a new registration system thats much easier to use and interface bugfixes.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Add countdown timer with WAV files to your PC.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Alter voices and the pitch of audio files, without changing the...
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Play MIDI files without using any sound cards.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Count all date and time elements for events based on current da...
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Access MP3 files in network shares.
This download is served from an external siteclose
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purpose
- Edit your WAV files to improve their sound quality, change char...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows user interface.
- Recover your entire erased files in accurate format.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Place a clock for timing up and down on your desktop.
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Restore lost photos, audio, and video data files.
- Count down time until the launching of PS3 in the UK.
- Wake up/remember important event to your favorite songs.
- Transfer video, audio, and photo files between iPhone and PC wi...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: