From Matt Swann:
ScriptSaver is a Mac OS X screensaver which executes AppleScripts when it is activated and/or deactivated. For example, ScriptSaver can pause iTunes when the screensaver is activated, then unpause it when you return to the computer. It's limited only by what AppleScripts you write.
What's new in this version:
- The desktop can be shown while the activation or deactivation script runs -- so you can display dialogs and messages to the user
- The desktop can be shown in place of a screensaver (the "None" option now leaves the screensaver transparent)
- Deactivation scripts are less flaky -- they can be launched synchronously so that Mac OS X doesn't terminate them prematurely
- The iTunes Visualizer can be used in place of a screensaver
More Products to Consider
- Bring realistic coral reef aquarium to your PC screen.
- Display the view of our planet as seen from space.
- Enjoy flight over ocean in cinematic 3D environment.
- Animate your desktop with water effects.
- Place video wallpapers on your desktop.
- Create a screensaver with images, sounds, movies, Flash, web si...
- Customize your wallpapers and screensavers with pictures and vi...
- Emulates the Matrix code and introduction sequence.
- Bring the beauty of African Serengeti wild life to your monitor...
- Bring underwater world to your desktop.
- Disply a virtual aquarium with unsurpassed realism.
- Watch breathtaking animated waterfall with eagles soaring above...
- Set your desktop virtually on fire.
- Display a golden spinning cross with reflecting colors.
- Decorate your desktop with a Veep TV show screensaver.
- Decorate your desktop with a balls screensaver.
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Decorate your desktop with a West Wing TV show screensaver.
- Change the desktop wallpaper automatically, position pictures t...
- Enjoy a screen saver with two moving turtles, passing the scree...
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Customize your bootup screen with your own images.
- Enjoy jai ganesha musical screensaver on your screen.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 7 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content