From Luther B. Fuller:
Script Bundle Tool creates an application bundle from an editable AppleScript source file and a contents folder. When you first use Script Bundle Tool, the contents folder is created automatically and you set the properties: Version, Copyright, Stay Open and Show in Dock. Subsequently, you need only to Select, Launch and Click to create a new build of your application bundle. The source file may be any editable AppleScript application or script document created with Smile or AppleScript Editor. When you build an application bundle, AppleScript Editor creates a new application bundle, then the sub-folders of the project's contents folder are copied into the new bundle's Contents folder and any custom keys in the project.plist file, are written to the new bundle's Info.plist file. A locked and dated copy of the source file is copied to the versions folder, if present.
What's new in this version: Script Bundle Tool
- Added a feature allowing the creation of an uneditable .scpt file and automatically adding this file to an application file and an application project's 'contents' folder.
- Fix for a bug in Lion involving the temporary items folder that prevented proper operation of Script Bundle Tool.
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- For PDA, mobile phone, iPhone developers to visualize displays.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Easy-to-install environment to develop and deploy JRuby on Rail...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Add a scrolling ticker tape via PowerPlant.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Add some extras to AppleScript for OS 8.6.
- Visually build iPhone, iPad, Android, desktop and Flash apps.
- AppleScripts palette for iTunes.
- Data visualization and automation software.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Scripting addition converts text & numbers to hex.
- Manage business database applications.
- Automate your e-mail with AppleScript quickly and easily!.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- An easy-to-install distribution of Jenkins.
- Tag items in openmeta, automator, applescript, workflow, spotli...
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.