From Luther B. Fuller:
Script Bundle Tool creates an application bundle from an editable AppleScript source file and a contents folder. When you first use Script Bundle Tool, the contents folder is created automatically and you set the properties: Version, Copyright, Stay Open and Show in Dock. Subsequently, you need only to Select, Launch and Click to create a new build of your application bundle. The source file may be any editable AppleScript application or script document created with Smile or AppleScript Editor. When you build an application bundle, AppleScript Editor creates a new application bundle, then the sub-folders of the project's contents folder are copied into the new bundle's Contents folder and any custom keys in the project.plist file, are written to the new bundle's Info.plist file. A locked and dated copy of the source file is copied to the versions folder, if present.
What's new in this version: Script Bundle Tool
- Added a feature allowing the creation of an uneditable .scpt file and automatically adding this file to an application file and an application project's 'contents' folder.
- Fix for a bug in Lion involving the temporary items folder that prevented proper operation of Script Bundle Tool.
More Products to Consider
- Updates Java components.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- For PDA, mobile phone, iPhone developers to visualize displays.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Easy-to-install environment to develop and deploy JRuby on Rail...
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Add a scrolling ticker tape via PowerPlant.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Add some extras to AppleScript for OS 8.6.
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Visually build iPhone, iPad, Android, desktop and Flash apps.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- AppleScripts palette for iTunes.
- Manage business database applications.
- Data visualization and automation software.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Scripting addition converts text & numbers to hex.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Automate your e-mail with AppleScript quickly and easily!.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- An easy-to-install distribution of Jenkins.