Make live movies of your Mac's screen, capture your actions in application programs, including mouse pointer, selections and movements - in real-time! Screenium even grabs live content streamed over the Internet. You can actually capture movie-in-movie: Screenium records your screen just like it is - including ongoing video playback in multiple windows.
With on-the-fly voice recordings, easily describe what you are doing on-screen. Simply use the built-in microphone or any external audio input device connected to your Mac. Screenium supports an unlimited number of audio sources, simultaneously, and in pristine sound quality.
Capture your built-in iSight as Picture-in-Picture movie, with you commenting the scenes. Use any QuickTime-compatible webcam tethered to your Mac too! Screenium 1.1 improves support for external cameras as well as it features fully redesigned and enhanced 'Mouse' function: configure mouse action visualization, including the display of mouse button names.
What's new in this version:
- Record the screen content of iOS devices
- Any object can be used as alpha mask for any other object
- Recording can be paused and resumed
- Volume of individual audio tracks can be adjusted
- FaceTime camera can optionally be shown on secondary monitor while recording
- Recording area can optionally be highlighted while recording
- Option for radial gradient in background instead of linear gradient
- Quick Look for Video Popover in editor