From Araelium Group:
Screenflick is a program for Mac OS X that features high performance screen capturing for smooth, fluid motion up to 30 fps. Screenflick can record any portion of the screen, simultatneously recording audio from internal or external microphones and the system audio.
An excellent utility for software screencasters and software trainers, Screenflick offers the ability to display keyboard commands, and highlights mouse clicks to better communicate which actions are being performed during screen recording.
Unlike other solutions, Screenflick allows you to record a movie once and compress it as many times as you want at different resolutions, qualities, and with or without audio, offering you the maximum amount of flexibility when choosing which presentation options to offer to movie viewers.
What's new in this version: - The keyboard event viewer in saved movies now has a configurable width.
- The mouse click viewer now has a configurable radius. The click animation also changed slightly
- Better handling of the movies folder set in preferences not existing. Screenflick no longer hangs when you try to move from a folder that no longer exists.
More Products to Consider
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Play digital media of various formats with 3D and WiDi support.
- Play virtually any media file in open-source cross-platform mul...
- Convert, edit video and audio files for multimedia devices.
- Convert and edit your video files adding slide shows and titles...
- Play all the most popular video and audio formats.
- Convert your videos, audios, and pictures to preferable file fo...
- Play various types of video, audio, movie, music files in Media...
- Convert video and YouTube to AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MP3, burn vide...
- Play 99.9 percent of files with a collection of codecs for Wind...
- Discover and play online videos, download, save, organize, and ...
- Convert any formats video to iPad, iPhone, AVCHD, Blu-Ray, DVD.
- Convert your videos to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, MP4, H264, AVI, ...
- Add audio/video codecs and filters to playback any video file.
- Edit movies and other video recordings on a Windows PC.
- Record video on your screen or with a webcam.
- Unleash your creativity to transform your video footage into am...
- Create movies and slide shows from your photos and videos, and ...
- Convert popular video to mp4 for iPod, iPhone, PSP, Zune and vi...
- Convert video files to various formats and extract audio tracks...
- Burn any video to DVD disc, DVD folder or ISO files.
- Construct home movies from captured digital video on your Windo...
This download is served from an external siteclose
NOTICE: This link will open a connection to a third-party site. CNET cannot ensure the security of software that is hosted on external sites.
- Back up your DVD movies to AVI, DivX, iPod, iPhone, iPad, Kindl...
All versions:3.8 stars
out of 8 votes
Current version:4.5 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"So far so good."
Version: Screenflick 1.6.15
Very smooth app, captures screen perfectly, and is actually really good for app demonstration. I haven't had it for long, so it's hard to say much. But I'm very impressed by its quality, the price is right too.
The trial version has a annoying Screenflick company logo stuck in the middle of your screen capture video, but you can still manage to do an app demo with the logo in the middle, of course if it's for friends.
As a pay software, it's so far very good. No complaints.
"Great for capturing Video from Media Archives!"
Version: Screenflick 1.6.15
The only program, that easily lets me capture a movie from my web browser - with other programs(eg. screenium) I always had the problem, that the frame moved with the cursor.
Other features are pretty much the same as in other aps-quite fast encoding
Maybe its not the ideal screen demo ap for software demonstrations (although ist does work pretty good, too) but that's not the field I need it for anyway.
Very well priced compared to other software out there! Get it - its worth it!
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content