From Fox Magic Software:
Allows you to record desktop activity and save the clip as an AVI file, which can also be converted to MPEG 1/2 VCD/SVCD/DVD, FLV/SWF, WMV, QuickTime MPEG-4 compatible formats. The program also captures Web videos properly, which can otherwise result in black screens during regular screen captures. Record audio and optionally annotate a scene with various notes or speech bubbles. Supports hotkeys, pause/resume modes, and timer.
What's new in this version: Version 188.8.131.5295 has added FTP file manager.
More Products to Consider
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Play virtually any media file in open-source cross-platform mul...
- Capture your screen in different modes.
- Play various types of video, audio, movie, music files in Media...
- Edit movies and other video recordings on a Windows PC.
- Capture or record your computer screen, audio, or Webcam video.
- Play digital media of various formats including incomplete, par...
- Record screen to AVI, capture from full screen, window, region,...
- Record your screen activities into AVI videos.
- Convert your videos, audios, and pictures to preferable file fo...
- Convert video and YouTube to AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MP3, burn vide...
- Record screen activity in real time.
- Capture real-time video, sound, and image from video devices.
- Play audio and video files on the go.
- Record video on your screen or with a webcam.
- Record videos from your screen, webcam or other video devices o...
- Record screen activities and audio and mouse cursor movement.
- Shoot, edit, and share all of life's adventures with the all-in...
- Play 99.9 percent of files with a collection of codecs for Wind...
- Capture action from your screen into standard AVI movie files.
- Discover and play online videos, download, save, organize, and ...
- Capture your screen and desktop activities and create your own ...
- Play any video and audio file including Youtube clips without t...
All versions:2.8 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-4 of 4
Version: ScreenVirtuoso PRO 2.50
Does excellent AVI files, which can be viewed on a home DVD player with a quality near to broadcast TV. Worth buying for those who want to get an extensive DVD collection to watch on a TV set. You can really watch them on your sofa with a glass in the hand and some snackers at your side, like a video cassette or a movie on the TV, without any stress about bad quality nor fear of crashing picture or sound. It even gives better results than some file converters (I won't name them here because I don't want to be nasty ! :=) ).
Needs a very powerful system : on my computer, which is not so old though, it crashes 9 time on 10 on starting and I have to try back until it accepts working ! The interface is not very user-friendly, you have to make several tests before understanding the functions, and moreover, the defaults settings are less than optimal, without any hints about which ones to select - I haven't checked in the help : I think you shouldn't need it for such a software, at least for the most frquently used functions. And don't forget to disable the screensaver, otherwise it will record your screensaver instead of the video you want ! As for the files it makes, they are excellent, with the little defect that there is some lag of synchronisation between the audio and the video, at least in AVI format, but this is not so blatant that it can prevent you to watch them with pleasure. Doesn't work on every streaming video : I have tried once in Winamp and it hasn't recorded anything (or a blak screen, I mean).
"Best Video Quality, Won't Import Into Vegas Movie Studio"
Version: ScreenVirtuoso PRO 2.30
I use this program to capture flash video from YouTube. The video quality captured is perfect - 100% the same as the flash video running.
Main complaint I would have is that when I try and import these videos into Vegas Movie Studio to edit, they open up with rainbow colors and many sections of the video is messed up. Aside from this, I really like this program and registerd it. Oh, the free version prints the Name over any saved video, so you need to register to get it off.
"Would be Great if it could open"
Version: ScreenVirtuoso PRO 1.7
Great options to choose from.
Did not work after the first try of opening it. It froze my whole computer every time i tried to open it.
Version: ScreenVirtuoso PRO 1.5
It records alright but it uses up so much resources the application you are recording can barely operate (at least on Windows XP). Theres no excuse for that other recorders don't freeze the application that you are trying to record. Do some more coding then release this
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content