From Fox Magic Software:
Allows you to record desktop activity and save the clip as an AVI file, which can also be converted to MPEG 1/2 VCD/SVCD/DVD, FLV/SWF, WMV, QuickTime MPEG-4 compatible formats. The program also captures Web videos properly, which can otherwise result in black screens during regular screen captures. Record audio and optionally annotate a scene with various notes or speech bubbles. Supports hotkeys, pause/resume modes, and timer.
What's new in this version: Version 22.214.171.12495 has added FTP file manager.
More Products to Consider
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Convert your videos, audios, and pictures to preferable file fo...
- Shoot, edit, and share all of life's adventures with the all-in...
- Play virtually any media file in open-source cross-platform mul...
- Edit movies and other video recordings on a Windows PC.
- Play various types of video, audio, movie, music files in Media...
- Convert and edit your video files adding slide shows and titles...
- Play digital media of various formats with 3D and WiDi support.
- Back up media to Blu-ray discs and access your media via HTTP p...
- Capture screens, windows, menus, cursors, videos, frames, and c...
- Add watermarks to your videos.
- Screen capture & recompression tool.
- Convert video and YouTube to AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MP3, burn vide...
- Convert MTS and other popular video/audio files to any video an...
- Edit your MPEG, AVI, DVD, and WMV video files fast and without ...
- Convert MKV videos to AVI, WMV, FLV, MP4 for playback on popula...
- Play audio and video files on the go.
- Convert documents between DOC, PDF, DOCX, RTF, TXT, HTML, RTF, ...
- Multimedia encyclopedia of indian music.
- Convert all video/audio formats with high definition and top sp...
- Burn audio and data CDs, video DVDs, and Blu-ray data discs.
- Create videos and burn them onto DVD or Blu-ray discs.
- Play 99.9 percent of files with a collection of codecs for Wind...
All versions:2.8 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-4 of 4
Version: ScreenVirtuoso PRO 2.50
Does excellent AVI files, which can be viewed on a home DVD player with a quality near to broadcast TV. Worth buying for those who want to get an extensive DVD collection to watch on a TV set. You can really watch them on your sofa with a glass in the hand and some snackers at your side, like a video cassette or a movie on the TV, without any stress about bad quality nor fear of crashing picture or sound. It even gives better results than some file converters (I won't name them here because I don't want to be nasty ! :=) ).
Needs a very powerful system : on my computer, which is not so old though, it crashes 9 time on 10 on starting and I have to try back until it accepts working ! The interface is not very user-friendly, you have to make several tests before understanding the functions, and moreover, the defaults settings are less than optimal, without any hints about which ones to select - I haven't checked in the help : I think you shouldn't need it for such a software, at least for the most frquently used functions. And don't forget to disable the screensaver, otherwise it will record your screensaver instead of the video you want ! As for the files it makes, they are excellent, with the little defect that there is some lag of synchronisation between the audio and the video, at least in AVI format, but this is not so blatant that it can prevent you to watch them with pleasure. Doesn't work on every streaming video : I have tried once in Winamp and it hasn't recorded anything (or a blak screen, I mean).
"Best Video Quality, Won't Import Into Vegas Movie Studio"
Version: ScreenVirtuoso PRO 2.30
I use this program to capture flash video from YouTube. The video quality captured is perfect - 100% the same as the flash video running.
Main complaint I would have is that when I try and import these videos into Vegas Movie Studio to edit, they open up with rainbow colors and many sections of the video is messed up. Aside from this, I really like this program and registerd it. Oh, the free version prints the Name over any saved video, so you need to register to get it off.
"Would be Great if it could open"
Version: ScreenVirtuoso PRO 1.7
Great options to choose from.
Did not work after the first try of opening it. It froze my whole computer every time i tried to open it.
Version: ScreenVirtuoso PRO 1.5
It records alright but it uses up so much resources the application you are recording can barely operate (at least on Windows XP). Theres no excuse for that other recorders don't freeze the application that you are trying to record. Do some more coding then release this
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content