Everyone loves visual documentation. It is so much easier to see a picture of what you need to do as opposed to reading lengthy instructions.
ScreenSteps makes creating visual training almost effortless:
- Capture each step of the process you are trying to teach. The images are automatically sequenced in the order you took them. Crop images and add highlights to focus on the pertinent areas of the screen
- Go back and add text describing each step. You shouldn't have to write too much since the pictures will show each step of the process.
- Export your lesson to PDF or HTML. You can even create your own HTML and XML templates.
That's it. You can literally create visual, detailed lessons in 5 to 10 minutes.
What's new in this version:
- Text templates now export using UTF-8. This affects the HTML exporting option.
- Resize cursors added for cropping/resizing of objects.
- New Save Changes dialog box.