CNET Editors' review
ScreenFlow is a popular screen-recording and editing tool for creating screencasts, such as presentations, tutorials, and product demos, on your Mac. This app can handle every aspect of pulling together a screencast, from high-quality screen capture (including the ability to grab iSight and DV camera data, and mic and computer audio) to editing and exporting, with built-in YouTube publishing.
Thanks to ScreenFlow's fairly intuitive interface (now with even more time-saving shortcuts and contextual menus), even novice users can assemble a basic screencast. Experienced users, on the other hand, will appreciate the app's more sophisticated touches, such as the ability to freeze frames, adjust clip and transition speed (with 2D and 3D transitions), and apply saturation, brightness, and contrast to clips. Recent updates have also added the useful ability to create standalone Flash files, with the video, html, and player all embedded in the file.
All in all, ScreenFlow is one of the best apps of its kind for the Mac--and as a bonus, it even comes with a Flip4Mac WMV Studio serial number.ScreenFlow for Mac - Create screencats, presentations, and tutorials on your Mac - Download Video Previews:
ScreenFlow is a brand new application for creating amazing screen recordings on your Mac. Using a unique new screen capture system, powerful enough to capture the contents of your entire desktop at the same time as your video camera, microphone and computer's audio, it's simple to create beautiful screencasts. When resizing high resolution screen content into a QuickTime movie, ScreenFlow uses custom GPU algorithms to give your finished movie the best possible quality. You'll find even small text suddenly becomes legible for your viewers. ScreenFlow was designed for Mac OS X Leopard. It makes extensive use the best of Mac OS X technologies: Core Animation, QuickLook, Spotlight, QTKit, Quartz Composer, OpenGL, Core Data and many others.
What's new in this version: Fixed an issue that prevented ScreenFlow from capturing video from the FaceTime HD camera in new Mac Book Pros.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Bring High Definition sound to YouTube, iTunes, Spotify, Pandor...
- Change your voice and add sound effects to games and voice chat...
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- MP3 Cutter Joiner is easy-to-use MP3 Cutter and MP3 Joiner tool...
- Enhance the sound quality of all PC audio.
- Capture, edit, enhance, and burn whatever audio files you have.
- Create all sorts of CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs.
- Combine multiple MP3 files into one and optionally convert the ...
- Increase PC volume above maximum.
- Search and download from over 100 million songs.
- Determine the exact BPM (beats per minute) of any song and upda...
All versions:3.9 stars
out of 22 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: ScreenFlow 2.1.8
Nice interface and good french localization.
Good possibility of editing, including image cropping and adding text.
Several export formats.
Nothing to report at this time.
Easy to use, without even having read the manual yet.
This is a preliminary view that the experience could justify.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content