CNET Editors' review
ScreenFlow is a popular screen-recording and editing tool for creating screencasts, such as presentations, tutorials, and product demos, on your Mac. This app can handle every aspect of pulling together a screencast, from high-quality screen capture (including the ability to grab iSight and DV camera data, and mic and computer audio) to editing and exporting, with built-in YouTube publishing.
Thanks to ScreenFlow's fairly intuitive interface (now with even more time-saving shortcuts and contextual menus), even novice users can assemble a basic screencast. Experienced users, on the other hand, will appreciate the app's more sophisticated touches, such as the ability to freeze frames, adjust clip and transition speed (with 2D and 3D transitions), and apply saturation, brightness, and contrast to clips. Recent updates have also added the useful ability to create standalone Flash files, with the video, html, and player all embedded in the file.
All in all, ScreenFlow is one of the best apps of its kind for the Mac--and as a bonus, it even comes with a Flip4Mac WMV Studio serial number.ScreenFlow for Mac - Create screencats, presentations, and tutorials on your Mac - Download Video Previews:
ScreenFlow is a brand new application for creating amazing screen recordings on your Mac. Using a unique new screen capture system, powerful enough to capture the contents of your entire desktop at the same time as your video camera, microphone and computer's audio, it's simple to create beautiful screencasts. When resizing high resolution screen content into a QuickTime movie, ScreenFlow uses custom GPU algorithms to give your finished movie the best possible quality. You'll find even small text suddenly becomes legible for your viewers. ScreenFlow was designed for Mac OS X Leopard. It makes extensive use the best of Mac OS X technologies: Core Animation, QuickLook, Spotlight, QTKit, Quartz Composer, OpenGL, Core Data and many others.
What's new in this version:
- Improved YouTube tag validation Improved performance of clip time overlay New recordings are automatically highlighted in the Media browser Fixes in 2.0.2 Fixed audio glitches that could occur between split points in the same clip Fixed problem exporting a section of video without setting an in point Fixed visual artifacts with large text box border rounding The export system now correctly respects the 'Fast Start' setting on QuickTime ... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Burn CD, DVD, and Blu-ray.
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Bring High Definition sound to YouTube, iTunes, Spotify, Pandor...
- Change your voice and add sound effects to games and voice chat...
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- MP3 Cutter Joiner is easy-to-use MP3 Cutter and MP3 Joiner tool...
- Enhance the sound quality of all PC audio.
- Create all sorts of CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs.
- Mount ISO images as CD/DVD device virtually.
- Combine multiple MP3 files into one and optionally convert the ...
- Split and join MP3 files and WAV files.
All versions:3.8 stars
out of 21 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"ScreenFlow 2.0.2 Is Very Hard To Use"
Version: ScreenFlow 2.0.2
At first glance, the software interface looks good.
Editing and saving the video in this software is NOT user friendly.
First off, the command for stopping the recording (arrow up, 2, command) does NOT stop the recording. Prepare to fill up your hard drive with useless video if you're not careful. You have to quit the program and reopen it, then it will ask you to stop the recording. Simply editing/deleting the end of a video is impossible to figure out! I've spent over an hour and haven't figured it out yet. $99.99??? I wouldn't pay 10 cents for this software.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content