You want to record movies of what happens on your screen in a simple click? You want to be able to record any selected region of your screen? You want to record them as QuickTime movies to replay them with QuickTime Player on Macintosh and Windows?
Then Screen Movie Recorder is what you need!
Screen Movie Recorder allows you to record in a QuickTime movie what happens on your screen.
- It can automatically start to record when the application is launched.
- You can set the number of frames per second of the record.
- You can select the region to record.
- It doesn't need any installation which makes it very easy to use.
- It is available in English, in French, in German and in Italian.
- It is compatible with Extended Software Updater.
Read the whole documentation for more details...
What's new in this version:
- A full recompilation has been made to be compatible with Panther.
- You can select the destination folder where the movie is saved.
- An Unhandled exception error has been corrected when recording full screen.