Video presentation software for TV Broadcast, Theater, Film, Church, School and Digital Signage Screen Monkey is a multimedia control center to be used when running shows/presentations on a second monitor. It provides functions to black out and freeze the monitor as well as directly play video, DVDs, Power Point and Audio. It is simple to use and quick to operate. Designed to work along side other presentation software.
What's new in this version:
- Clone Layers to duplicate the output of one layer on another.
- Pixel Mapping
- CITP/MSEX talkback to lighting consoles and DMX visualisers
- ArtNet DMX control
- NEW Audio Layer
- Extra video layer bringing the total to 5 layers
- New Scribble Clip to allow freehand drawing on a layer
- Test card clip ... See all new features »