The Screaming Frog SEO Spider is small desktop program you can install on your PC which spiders Web site links, images, CSS, script and apps. It also fetches key onsite page elements for SEO, presents them in tabs by type and allows you to filter for common SEO issues, or slice and dice the data how you see fit by exporting and importing into Excel. You can view, analyse and filter the information as its gathered and updated continuously in the programs user interface. The Screaming Frog SEO Spider allows you to quickly analyse or review a site from an onsite SEO perspective. Its particulary good for analysing medium to large sites where manually checking every page would be extremely labour intensive and where you can easily miss a redirect, meta refresh or duplicate page issue. The spider allows you to export key onsite SEO elements (URL, page title, meta descriptions, headings) to Excel so it can easily be used as a base to make SEO recommendations from.
What's new in this version:
- Graph View: We have introduced a new 'graph view' window into the lower half of the right hand overview window pane. This updates in real time, as you crawl
- We became a verified publisher for the Windows platform.
- Improved debugging and saving of log files for support issues directly from the 'Help' and 'debug' menu.
- Improved logging so data is not overwritten with new sessions.
- The SEO Spider now detects any crashes on a pr... See all new features »