ScrapX 1.0 handles content in several formats, including HTML, PDF, PICT, RTF, RTFD, TIFF, URL, text, movie, sound, and (classic) sound resource. Types like TIFF are compatible with several file formats, including JPEG, GIF, and BMP.
- Store paragraphs for form letters.
- Collect company logos, foreign flags, and other stock graphics.
- Gather materials for a brochure, research paper, or web site.
- Create illustrated bookmarks for on-line shopping
- Make a story board with images, text, movies... whatever!