ScientificAssistant is a Document Management and Scientific Wordprocessing System for MacOS X. The application offers natural editing of mathematics, professional typesetting (LaTeX) and database storage. ScientificAssistant has been built from the ground-up with scientists in mind, that need to create, manage and publish documents with formula intensive contents very efficiently and allows both professional and occasional authors to create stunning documents and whole books quickly and easily, without having to know TeX or LaTeX.
What's new in this version:
- A list environment feature has been added that allows to create arbitrarily nested bulleted and numbered lists.
- Bibliograhy entries can now be moved between databases by simply dragging them from one bibliography manager window to another one.
- Multi target citations can now be created by simply dragging the bibliography entries at once to the document window.
- Bibliograhy entries can now be sorted on the bibliography manager window.
- Search on the bibliography manager ... See all new features »