From Grey Swan Solutions:
The Schlafly Beer App (Schl-App for short) is a must-have for Schlafly fans; it offers access to all the most up-to-date information on Schlafly beer styles, events, and what's currently on draught at our two breweries!
Born in 1991 as the first brewpub to open in Missouri since Prohibition, Schlafly is now proud to be the largest locally-owned brewery in St. Louis, Missouri.
Since our founding our modest goals have not changed: to offer the Midwest access to a large variety of craft-brewed, classic European beer styles (as well as a few creations of our own) all of uncompromising quality and to throw some great parties.
Our limited distribution area and small batch brewing help to ensure our beer is as fresh as it can be. And freshness, after all, is the key to Schlafly Beer.
Schlafly brews over 40 styles of beer over the course of the year, 27 of which we bottle, either year-round or seasonally. Schlafly also operates two restaurants in conjunction with our two brewing facilities in Saint Louis, Missouri; the Schlafly Tap Room and Schlafly Bottleworks. Free Brewery Tours are offered at Schlafly Bottleworks on the hour every Friday through Sunday. See www.schlafly.com for more information.
- Browse Schlafly's catalog of Year-Round, Seasonal, Special Release and 750 ml. Bottle beer styles.
- Email Schlafly Beer directly with questions and comments.
- Jump directly to Schlafly Beer's Facebook Fan Page, Twitter Feed and Website.
- See what is currently on draught, every day at both Schlafly Beer breweries in Saint Louis, Missouri.*
- Access the most current listing of Schlafly Beer related events, tastings and festivals.
* Current draught selection is updated once daily and as such is not a guarantee that all beer styles listed will be available throughout the entire day.