From Moose-Tech Software:
The Schedule D Tax Tool is a utility which can reduce the effort needed to complete federal income tax forms. Specifically, the focus of the tool is with the capital gains form, Schedule D. Fundamentally, the tool makes it possible to get Microsoft Excel trade data into a tax software application. Active traders know all too well that preparation of Schedule D can be a tedious and lengthy process.
The tool allows the taxpayer to shift focus to verification of data instead of manual entry. The new Schedule D Wizard guides the user through the process of generating a TXF file. You can start with an XLS of matched transactions, or let Schedule D Tax Tool match up your individual transactions for you. The TXF file then imports directly into many tax software applications. Version 1.1 has general enhancements.
What's new in this version: Version 1.1 has general enhancements.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Manage your personal finances (cash money, accounts, credit car...
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Microsoft Mathematics provides a graphing calculator that plots...
- Manage your household and personal budget.
- Perform simple arithmetic calculations.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Organize and manage your personal finances.
- Eliminate your credit card debt and consumer loans using popula...
- Process documents and save them in various formats.
- Set goals and manage your finances.
All versions:3.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Better User Support Needed"
Version: Schedule D Tax Tool 1.1
I used the evaluation copy and found the program easy to use. It generated a file that I successfully imported into TurboTax.
The examples given could be misleading. Buy price and sell price usually mean price per share. Net acquisition cost and Net proceeds would be better descriptions of the headings. Navigating Customer Support is challenging. I submitted a question about how short sales were handled. I am not certain that the question reach the programmer. He uses a message board for communication and should publish an email address instead.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content