ScheduFlow Calendar Software is a networkable calendar software for managing schedules, calendars, contacts, and booking appointments. This appointment scheduling software replaces your paper-based appointment book. Schedules can be viewed in Day, Week, Month, Timeline, 3D Carousel Card View. Users can share schedules on multiple computers on a local network or through the Internet. Schedules entered on one computer will immediately become visible for other users on the network. In depth PDF printable reports can be grouped and filtered by dates/resources/clients. Schedules can be assigned to unlimited resources/employees. ScheduFlow Calendar Software allows customizing and and color coding of appointment labels and statuses.
What's new in this version: Version 2009 supports Vista.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Improve email communications and create your own marketing obje...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- View MS Word 2007/2010 documents.
- Enhance your document production and data processing with featu...
- Process documents and save them in various formats.
- View and print PowerPoint presentations.
- Save PDF files in your MS Office 2007 programs.
- Convert image files to PDF document.
- Carry out your writing work while having access to multiple doc...
- Create and edit documents and manage e-mail.
All versions:4.1 stars
out of 16 votes
Current version:3.5 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Starts before windows"
Version: ScheduFlow 2009
was easy to use
It starts before windows to a full screen, it wasn't in msconfig to turn off at startup.
I do not like it when a program opens like that and you can't turn it off. The help menu didn't help when I went searching for a way to turn it off.
"Best scheduling software I have tried."
Version: ScheduFlow 2009
Scheduling is so easy to use. What I really like is that it doesn't have to be on a network. It works anywhere anytime. I'm not a techy and I was able to install at home and my office without a hitch.
found none so far.
This program is awesome, Download (easy), Install (easy). Setup (easy). Then repeat the process on any computer you want your schedule on. now any data you enter automatically shows up on all your computers. No syncing setup, no network setup, no IP addresses, I didn't even need the help of my tech guy who does all my medical practice techy stuff. Puts all the scheduling programs i have used to shame. ICal, outlook, google calendars don't even come close. Use the trial and you will see what I mean.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content