From Iceberg Reader:
Schaums Outline of Data Structures with Java, 2ed
John R. Hubbard
May 26, 2009
Confusing Textbooks? Missed Lectures? Not Enough Time?
Fortunately for you, theres Schaums Outlines. More than 40 million students have trusted Schaums to help them succeed in the classroom and on exams. Schaums is the key to faster learning and higher grades in every subject. Each Outline presents all the essential course information in an easy-to-follow, topic-by-topic format. You also get hundreds of examples, solved problems, and practice exercises to test your skills.
This Schaums Outline gives you
- Practice problems with full explanations that reinforce knowledge
- Coverage of the most up-to-date developments in your course field
- In-depth review of practices and applications
Fully compatible with your classroom text, Schaums highlights all the important facts you need to know. Use Schaums to shorten your study time-and get your best test scores!
Schaums Outlines-Problem Solved.
The Iceberg Reader revolutionizes the reading experience, making it easier than ever to browse, buy and enjoy books.
- Attractive interface provides a natural reading experience with full pagination.
- Table of Contents incorporates one click navigation.
- Vertical and horizontal page orientation.
- Adjust font size with a pinch, text reflows automatically.
- Search the text within a book.
- Create margin notes with user notation.
About McGraw-Hill Professional
McGraw-Hill authors represent the leading experts in their fields & are dedicated to improving the lives, careers, & interests of readers worldwide.
ScrollMotion, creator of the Iceberg Reader, is a content technology company based in New York City. For more information, visit www.scrollmotion.com.
If you have any technical problems please email us at email@example.com before you post a review.