Scanned PDF to Vector Converter supports several kinds of output vector image formats, like BMP, GIF, JPG, PCX, PDF, PNG, PBM, PGM, PPM, TGA. Features of Scanned PDF to Vector Converter: 1.All Windows systems are supported. 2.Input formats: BMP, GIF, JPG, PCX, PDF, PNG, PBM, PGM, PPM, TGA, etc. 3.Output formats: PDF, EPS, Postscript, PS, SVG, DXF and EMF. 4.Support setting paper size according to your needs. 5.Allow to rotate the converted vector images in 360 degree. 6.Enable to set image width and height. 7.Able to customize the page margin in four directions. 8.Support to set the line color and the fill color. 10.Conversion is independent of any other applications.
What's new in this version: The new version has been modified by new functions.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Convert PDF documents to raster images.
- Convert and combine one or more images into one PDF document.
- Convert PDF to JPEG, TIFF, BMP, and PNG.
- Convert TXT documents to PowerPoint files.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Batch convert DWG to PDF, DXF to PDF and DWF to PDF without nee...
- Transform your PDF files into various popular image formats.
- Export objects in SketchUp into 3d polygon meshes in 3DM file.
- Stamp PDF with images, text, graphic lines and rectangles.
- Batch Convert DWG to JPG, BMP, more.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.