From Masters ITC Software:
Most bundled applications that come along with new scanners are supplied as trial versions, while their full versions are quite on the expensive side and are full of advanced features you will most probably never need. Regular users rarely resort to advanced color-correction, non-standard formats and other fancy features, while professionals simply don't buy regular scanners and applications - they have their own requirements that are unlikely to be met by mainstream solutions. If you have a scanner that you use for a limited range of purposes (copying, simple text and image scanning or OCR) and are looking for a tool that would be drop-dead easy to use, inexpensive and would do the job well every day, you definitely should check out Scanitto Pro. As its somewhat Italian name suggests, this scanning software is lightweight, fast and not overloaded with tons of unnecessary features. Scanitto Pro takes much after its predecessor, Scanitto, and takes it functionality further by adding lots of handy capabilities that will make your daily work even more hassle-free and efficient. Scanitto Pro supports virtually all existing TWAIN scanners, so you don't have to worry about compatibility, unless you have something extremely rare or exotic. If you have a printer, Scanitto Pro will help you make a copy in a single click - just wait for it to scan the original and hand it over to the printing device. You can now select the area to be scanned, so no cutting and cropping is needed afterwards. If you have a huge document, Scanitto Pro can save it to a multi-page TIFF of PDF file, so you can easily turn your hefty hand-written manuscript into a digital form without further ado. Finally, every aspect of the scanning process can be fine-tuned to your specific needs. Scanitto Pro is a well-rounded scanning suite that anyone can afford. Easy to use, lightweight and having just about every feature you need for day-to-day scanning.
What's new in this version:
- Version 3.0.1 includes
- Redesigned User Interface;
- Changes in the scanning algorithm for better new devices support;
- Changes in the licensing algorithm ;
- Upload pictures to Dropbox and Google Drive data storage services;
- Posting pictures to Facebook and Twitter;
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Acquire images from TWAIN scanner simply and quickly.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Preview, scan, edit, and enhance photos and documents.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Scan documents and photos quickly and easily, store PNG, JPG, o...
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- Control a scanner or camera from .NET, VB, Delphi, and web.
- Download, edit, manage, save, and share photos.
- Create a standard photocopying machine from your scanner and pr...
- Share and access a scanner remotely.
- Scan,index, organize, and export to BOX any type of document in...
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Use your scanner and printer as one-click copy machine.
- Scan single and multi page PDF documents easily.
All versions:3.8 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-4 of 4
"Makes my old bearpaw scanner work on Win8 64bit. Great!"
Version: Scanitto Pro 18.104.22.168
Single window operation
Ideal for Noobs
Light on memory
Lacks high end editing
Design a bit too simple (Looks like any open explorer window from 2 feet)
Would have been more famous if the price was a bit less
"Multi-page PDFs in HUGE files"
Version: Scanitto Pro 22.214.171.124
It does what it claims--scans to pdfs. etc.
The pdf files are HUGE--in some cases 100 times what they would be with Adobe. For multi-page pdfs, the program is virtually useless, especially if you want to email or post files. They're just too big.
OK program for single-page pdfs or if file size does not matter. Otherwise, it's a waste of money.
"Easy, Effective Scan to PDF"
Version: Scanitto Pro 126.96.36.199
Easily scan to multi-page PDFs.
Scan to text less effective--word recognition not too good.
"Nice and easy scanner software"
Version: Scanitto Pro 188.8.131.52
Nice looking and fast working scanner software. Scanning into multipage PDF, built-in OCR
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: