From Systems In Motion:
Sc21 is a Mac OS X framework for integrating the Coin high-level 3D framework into Cocoa applications.
The combination of Coin and Sc21 (pronounced "Scandium", like the element) makes it possible to create native, high-performance 3D graphics application on Mac OS X based on the industry-standard Open Inventor API.
Sc21 is written in Objective-C++ and comes as a Mac framework bundle. It also includes a custom Interface Builder palette which lets developers drag and drop the most important components into their project.
What's new in this version:
- The major new feature in version 1.0.2 is that Sc21 now comes as a Universal Binary that can be used on both Intel and PowerPC machines.
- It also adds support for the Mac OS 10.5 "Leopard" developer preview and contains some bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Updates Java components.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Checks for broken links on your site.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Program images, animation and interactions.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- XHTML, HTML, HTML5, CSS and RSS 2.0 editor.
- Real Studio plugin control to create split views in forms.
- Manage business database applications.
- Updated for Mac OS X Snow Leopard to migrate to Lion.
- Change printers within FileMaker automatically.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Common Lisp development environment.
- Turn any file on your computer into a branded download page hos...
- Mandelbrot fractal explorer.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Add four multi-precision data types to Real Studio.
- Firewall with full logging capabilities.