Are you bugged because your desktop icons keep moving on you? They're supposed to stay where you put them, but when you change screen resolutions, or update your graphics driver, or install some new program, or the phase of the moon aligns with Mars or something, your icons all get rearranged?
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Save and restore your desktop icon positions in Windows Vista a...
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Save and restore your desktop icons' layout.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Restore corrupted file from Floppy disk or Zip disk.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Restore and save positions of your desktop icons for Windows.
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Synchronize and backup your files or folders with a lightweight...
- Create orders and customers database for service points.
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Back up and restore Outlook Express.
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Save and restore tabbed browsing sessions.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Back up to ZIP files with filtering, disk spanning, and schedul...
- Have several items in your clipboard, and easily swap between t...
- Recover and organize icons layouts.
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Organize your desktop icons.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: Save And Restore Desktop Icons 1.0
Unknown. It may be easy to get rid of whatever it is- Agent Ransack's looking for it now. Okay, it loads into C:\download and can be deleted easily from there.
I haven't a clue what this program actually is or does.
The idea of a program to restore my desktop icons appealed when I first found icon restore, but of course it doesn't work with Win 7. I thought I'd try this. Either it also doesn't work with 7, or it doesn't work period. All I got from CNET was a zip file that had an HTML file saying that it was annoying to have Windows mess up your icons (true) and a couple of other files whose purpose isn't clear.
I've deleted it. I don't think it's malware, but I don't have anything else to say in its favor.