Sante DICOM Viewer for Netbooks is an easy to use medical image viewer aimed at physicians and other professional users. It is especially designed for netbooks with low resolution (1024x600) screens and slow processors. It is compatible with all modalities (CT, MR, NM, US, XA, MG, and CR), all manufacturers, and all DICOM 3.0 and NEMA 2 files types. Features include supports JPEG, JPEG2000, TIFF, PNG, GIF (read only), and BMP image formats, easy to use with native Windows "look and feel", supports DICOM 3, NEMA 2, and DICOMDIR files, supports any modality and any transfer syntax, support for overlays, measurement tools (distance and angle), calibrated ultrasound measurements, and interpolated (smooth) zoom and advanced zoom tools.
More Products to Consider
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Ddownload, edit, manage, save, and share photos.
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- Draw and edit images in various formats.
- Command line tools to administer Windows systems.
- Open and displays preview images of EPS graphics files.
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Create, delete, copy, move, rename, lock, unlock, download, and...
- Transfer photos and videos from your camera to your PC.
- Find and remove duplicate photos or similar pictures.
- Gather any information from remote computers.
- Manage, adjust, and edit photos in a single workflow.