Sandvox: A powerful, playful new website creation tool, for Mac OS X (version 10.4.4 "Tiger" required). From Karelia Software -- the developer of Watson.
Instant Gratification. Sandvox makes Web site creation elegant, intuitive and fun. It's the Macintosh way -- the way it should be: drag and drop content, watch your site take shape as you create it, and publish. Sandvox makes it easy to keep in touch via the Web with friends, family and customers
Express Yourself. Sandvox will help you be more creative on the Web. Parents, share your experiences in bringing up baby. Small business owners, show your customers your latest products and services. Authors, publish your stories. Photographers, share your libraries with the world. Families, keep your friends up to date with more than just a holiday letter.
Check out the features that will get you on the web:
- Live, Rich Text Editing: No 'Preview' Necessary
- Drag and Drop Website Assembly
- Stylish Designs (Two dozen so far!)
- Build and Publish Your Own Weblog
- Innovative Pagelets(TM) Provide Micro-content on Your Pages
- Share Your Photos Online
- Make Yourself Heard: Publish Your Audio as a Podcast
- Publish Your Site on Any Provider --or On Your Own Mac
- Raw HTML and Advanced Features (Pro Version)
What's new in this version:
- New German localization, courtesy of Jens Hembach.
- Document windows now restore their full positions, including origin, upon opening.
- Selected images within a block of text are now highlighted more like Apple Mail; the yellow "halo" that Sandvox drew around selected images was often being inadvertently published. (The selection region with the new highlighting is a little odd in some cases; we are waiting for a fix from Apple for this to be made right.) ... See all new features »