From twocanoes software:
Salute allows you to start your screen saver using a keyboard shortcut (ctrl-command-delete) instead of having to use hot corners. If you turn on the option of requiring a password when exiting from the screen saver, this allows you to lock your session with a keyboard shortcut. You can enable screen saver locking by going to System Preferences ->Security, and selecting "Require password to wake this computer from sleep or screen saver". Salute also allows you to launch Terminal or Activity Monitor. This is handy if the Finder is not responding, can't be re-launched, and you need to launch get back into the system for maintenance.
What's new in this version: Fast user switch to the Login Window. Instead of activating the screen saver, you can have Salute switch to the Login Window. This doesn't log you out, and doesn't require that you turn on fast user switching. Also, the option to exit to login window during sleep and timeout after 5 minutes.
More Products to Consider
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Make the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of ...
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
- Screen saver that sticks live icons on any other screen saver.
- Add additional functionality at the press of a key.
- Display and hide hidden files.
- Screensaver looks like somebody smashed your display.
- Modify menu extras' appearances.
- Schedule application termination, quit apps from system menu ba...
- AirPlay mirror your iPhone 4S or iPad 2 to any Mac.
- Silly screensaver that draws lots of smileys.
- Test and preview the screensavers.