From twocanoes software:
Salute allows you to start your screen saver using a keyboard shortcut (ctrl-command-delete) instead of having to use hot corners. If you turn on the option of requiring a password when exiting from the screen saver, this allows you to lock your session with a keyboard shortcut. You can enable screen saver locking by going to System Preferences ->Security, and selecting "Require password to wake this computer from sleep or screen saver". Salute also allows you to launch Terminal or Activity Monitor. This is handy if the Finder is not responding, can't be re-launched, and you need to launch get back into the system for maintenance.
What's new in this version: Fast user switch to the Login Window. Instead of activating the screen saver, you can have Salute switch to the Login Window. This doesn't log you out, and doesn't require that you turn on fast user switching. Also, the option to exit to login window during sleep and timeout after 5 minutes.
More Products to Consider
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Tweak the annoying changes in OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Forces windows to be full screen when you click the green butto...
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Keyboard-based app launcher and search tool.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Menu extras: CPU, disk, memory & network monitoring.
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- AirPlay mirror your iPhone 4S or iPad 2 to any Mac.
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Screensaver looks like somebody smashed your display.
- Shows how long a Mac OS system has been running.
- Innocuous screen saver with password protection.
- Add additional functionality at the press of a key.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
- Immerse yourself in Italian while your computer idles.
- Modify menu extras' appearances.
- Use enter/return keys to open Finder items.