From twocanoes software:
Salute allows you to start your screen saver using a keyboard shortcut (ctrl-command-delete) instead of having to use hot corners. If you turn on the option of requiring a password when exiting from the screen saver, this allows you to lock your session with a keyboard shortcut. You can enable screen saver locking by going to System Preferences ->Security, and selecting "Require password to wake this computer from sleep or screen saver". Salute also allows you to launch Terminal or Activity Monitor. This is handy if the Finder is not responding, can't be re-launched, and you need to launch get back into the system for maintenance.
What's new in this version: Fast user switch to the Login Window. Instead of activating the screen saver, you can have Salute switch to the Login Window. This doesn't log you out, and doesn't require that you turn on fast user switching. Also, the option to exit to login window during sleep and timeout after 5 minutes.
More Products to Consider
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Extend the Dock and get window previews whenever you hover your...
- Widget displays Amazon's lightning deals.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Schedule application termination, quit apps from system menu ba...
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Test and preview the screensavers.
- Keyboard tool that lets you "click" buttons and control your ap...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Shows floating icon of front-most app with optional clock.
- Executes a list of programs after a time delay.
- Hides apps that are open but not in use.
- Screen saver that sticks live icons on any other screen saver.
- Get an Dashboard styled clock for your Mac OS X Dashboard.
- Create 2D visuals using python & export to pdf or quicktime.