SafeClean quickly removes Internet history files, caches, bookmarks, e-mails and conversation logs that can allow others to find out what you have been doing on the Internet, possibly revealing personal and potentially compromising information. SafeClean allows you to permanently destory information about your web browsing activities, private e-mail messages and even information on your use of Instant Messenger programs. SafeClean prevents other family members or co-workers from ?snooping? into your personal and business use of the Internet.
SafeClean is easy to use. It provides a one-click method to protect your Internet privacy. For power users, SafeClean is completely configurable so that you can decide which types of information or which Internet applications you wish to clean for privacy purposes
- Removes Internet history files that store a log of what you do on the Internet
- Removes Internet cache files that store the web pages, movies, and other documents that you view on the Internet
- Removes Internet conversations files that store the conversations you have had with other people through instant messengers
- Removes E-Mail already marked for deletion but still could be read by others
- Removes E-Mail you already sent but still could be read by others
- AOL Instant Messenger
- Internet Explorer
What's new in this version:
Fixed bug so that SafeClean now deletes only 'deleted and sent' mail folders instead of deleting entire Mail folder.