Anti-virus is not enough. SafeCentral is a service designed to protect consumers from Identity Theft while banking, shopping, or sharing other sensitive information online. SafeCentral prevents virtually all forms of data interception or compromise by locking down the desktop and creating a direct, encrypted connection to the website of your choice. Unlike credit monitoring and insurance services, SafeCentral is designed to stop Identity Theft before it starts, by preventing hackers from ever gaining access to your personal information, usernames and passwords.
What's new in this version: Version 2.6 adds Security Scoring.
More Products to Consider
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Protect your computer from viruses and malicious programs.
- Detect and quickly remove malicious threats to your computer.
- Scan and remove the deepest malware that your antivirus/antispy...
- Provide secure, anonymous, and private browsing on Wi-Fi hotspo...
- Search your hard disk and Registry for threats to your security...
- Login everywhere automatically, so you'll never need to remembe...
- Detect and eliminate viruses, get free protection for home user...
- Protect PC from viruses, Trojans, worms, buffer overflows, zero...
- Guard your Windows PC from malware and Internet based attacks.
- Download and exchange files safely, enjoy games and Web surfing...
- Secure your connection to public Wi-Fi networks with premium VP...
- Detect and remove spyware, malware, rootkits, trojans, hijacker...
- Protect your personal computer against virus and spyware attack...
- Protect your PC against viruses, spyware, Trojans, worms, rootk...
- Search and remove unwanted adware and toolbars from your comput...
- Stay anonymous, change your IP address, and protect your comput...
- Detect and destroy malware and viruses.
- Protect computer against viruses, Trojans, adware, spyware, or ...
- Modify locked Microsoft PowerPoint 2007/2010/2013 presentations...
- Store your credentials securely via sophisticated encryption.
- Secure desktops and lock computers on the network.
- Protect yourself from infected sites.
- Protect your Windows PC from online threats.
All versions:4.2 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Works well with some drawbacks."
Version: SafeCentral 2.6
With that clanging door, it seems to be safe. Beats having all my info out there.
It caused my Secunia software to hang. Also you cannot copy a page while in SafeCentral. Apparently it never gets on the clipboard. I like to record my transactions by copying some of my activity.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content