Safari Menu gives you access to all your bookmarks from Safari with a system wide menu. This means that you can go to any site you've got in your bookmarks without having Safari open or on the foreground.
Additionally, you can directly go to any URL or search using the Google search engine and you can share your bookmarks over a local network using Rendezvous technology.
You can also keep track of the many RSS/Atom sites out there.
What's new in this version:
- Safari Menu now checks if a file in the Files menu exists before trying to launch it
- fixed small bug when setting the Start on login option
- fixed a bug when building the menu with no custom bookmarks
- improved the "Open in Tabs" feature
- RSS feeds are also saved in ~/Application Support/Safari Menu (where ~ is your home folder)