SWCEncrypt is a tool to protect the Adobe SWC file. It is very helpful to Flash Teamwork. You just release the SWC file and encrypt it, than you can distribute it to any one.
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Updates Java components.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Post your genealogy data online.
- High performance, Apache interchangeable and secure web server.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Web-based bug tracking system from mozilla.org.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Pixel perfect accuracy with a new built in magnifier for pickin...
- Manage business database applications.
- Batch convert doc files to txt files.
- Code for the web from a truly new one-window interface.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Acceptable use banner that floats over login window.
- View/extract files from FAR archives (used by The Sims).
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Checks for broken links on your site.
- File storage, compression, decompression, encryption, secure fi...
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.