SQLiteManager is a database manager for SQLite databases. You can manage any SQLite database created on any platform with SQLiteManager. Features include:
- Browse tables, views, and indexes.
- Create new tables, views, indexes.
- Drop tables, views, indexes.
- Manage tables by inserting, editing, and deleting records.
- Type arbitrary SQL and see the results of queries.
- Save SQL.
- Create reports with flexible report templates.
- Report generation can actually be used to export data in just about any format you can imagine.
- Import and export data to/from CSV and tab-delimited formats
What's new in this version:
- Fixed several bugs in the REALbasic database converter
- Several other UI tweaks
- Rewrote the data view in preparation of a Linux version
- extended the beta period