SQLiteAddOns is the first AppleScript Scripting Addition to give your AppleScripts the power of an SQL database. SQLiteAddOns also gives every application that supports AppleScript full access to the same powerful SQL database. SQLiteAddOns is built on top of SQLite 3, an SQL92-compliant, embeddable, stand-alone database library. SQLite database residing locally on a user's computer, and not on a remote server. SQLite's on-the-fly indexing and ACID transactions ensure that databases built with SQLiteAddOns are both fast and free from corruption.
What's new in this version:
- First Universal Binary version
- Update sqlite3 library to version 3.3.6
More Products to Consider
- Updates Java components.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Administrate and develop Oracle databases.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Manage business database applications.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Web browser geared towards web developers.
- Database management tool.
- Driver for accessing any SQL database.
- Script language for apps supporting OSA languages.
- Generic database access tool.
- Full-featured mail, POP mail & IMAP server based on Software.co...
- Manage and develop for PostgreSQL.
- Connect, browse, update & manage databases from one database cl...
- SQL editor & developer tool.