From Advenio Software:
SQLGrinder is a native Mac OS X SQL editor and developer tool which allows database developers to easily create, edit and execute SQL queries as well as browse their database structures.
Using SQLGrinder and JDBC drivers, developers can connect to any databases that supports JDBC, including Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, FrontBase, Openbase SQL, Microsoft SQL Server and Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise. Because SQLGrinder is built using Apple's Cocoa framework, it looks and feels like a Macintosh OS X application and adheres to Apple's Aqua Human Interface Guidelines.
SQLGrinder provides many features that add to developer productivity and make building SQL queries and database schemas easier than it has ever been on the Macintosh:
- Support for any database with an available JDBC driver
- Multiple editor windows and schema browsers
- Result sets displayed in data tables that can be searched and sorted
- Export of delimited text from data tables
- Data snapshots that provide temporary result set views
- Interactive SQL statement library that maintains query history
- Built with Cocoa, follows the Aqua Human Interface Guidelines
Owners of the current version can purchase an upgrade for only $19 by sending their current registration information to email@example.com.
What's new in this version: This update, free to version 2 users, includes the following changes:
- Fixed a randomly occurring crash when saving result sets
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Manage business database applications.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Auto import email from Mail or Entourage to a FileMaker databas...
- Compare SQLite database schema and data.
- Affinic debugger user interface for OS X.
- Browser for MySQL databases with charts.
- Create, edit, and backup databases on remote hosts.
- Efficient FTP/SFTP client.
- Get a Java-based data modeling tool with multiple features.
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- Easily browse Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL & SQLite databases...
- Database manager for SQLite databases.