From Advenio Software:
SQLGrinder is a native Mac OS X SQL editor and developer tool which allows database developers to easily create, edit and execute SQL queries as well as browse their database structures.
Using SQLGrinder and JDBC drivers, developers can connect to any databases that supports JDBC, including Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, FrontBase, Openbase SQL, Microsoft SQL Server and Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise. Because SQLGrinder is built using Apple's Cocoa framework, it looks and feels like a Macintosh OS X application and adheres to Apple's Aqua Human Interface Guidelines.
SQLGrinder provides many features that add to developer productivity and make building SQL queries and database schemas easier than it has ever been on the Macintosh:
- Support for any database with an available JDBC driver
- Multiple editor windows and schema browsers
- Result sets displayed in data tables that can be searched and sorted
- Export of delimited text from data tables
- Data snapshots that provide temporary result set views
- Interactive SQL statement library that maintains query history
- Built with Cocoa, follows the Aqua Human Interface Guidelines
Owners of the current version can purchase an upgrade for only $19 by sending their current registration information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's new in this version: This update, free to version 2 users, includes the following changes:
- Fixed a randomly occurring crash when saving result sets
More Products to Consider
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Container controls for Xojo that can be embedded in a window.
- Use undo feature at your daily Xojo tasks.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Host multiple web sites through easy-to-use virtual hosting.
- Efficient FTP/SFTP client.
- Date control plugin for Real Studio and Xojo.
- Easily browse Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL & SQLite databases...
- Xojo and REAL Studio plugin that adds error alerts to required ...
- Natural color correction for digital images.
- Xojo and Real Studio calendar control plugin.
- Explore & edit databases using EOModel files.
- Allows you to edit plain text files with many options.
- Adds TreeView plug-in control for Xojo and Real Studio.
- Graphical HTML/CSS authoring tool.
- Browser for MySQL databases with charts.
- Manage business database applications.