SQLBoss Monitor and SQLBoss Developer - The ultimate Database & Content Management System for many SQL Databases like mySQL, PostgreSQL and ODBC. Oracle, CSV, DBF, dtfSQL, OpenBase and 4D are coming soon. Runs under Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000, Apple Mac OS 68k, Mac OS 9 and Mac OS X
SQLBoss Monitor is the first-choice tool for managing the content of web-enabled databases. The import/export functionality and the dynamically generated data entry layouts provide a very easy and flexible way to keep WebSites up-to-date. With the built-in WYSIWYG HTML Field-Editor it is even possible to emphase text (e.g. bold, italic) with a single click.
SQLBoss Developer is the premier application for rapid database development on remote hosts. Designers can create and change databases and export their work as fully functional PHP files. Additionally it includes all features of SQLBoss Monitor.
There is also a series of plugins for SQLBoss Developer and SQLBoss Monitor. The plugins enhance the software and enable a wealth of great features such as out-of-the-box News- and Mail-Management. Developers producing dynamic WebSites appreciate the simplicity of the application.
Users who have no access to a database-server may use the 'rentAbase.com' service offered by Crosslinks at http://www.rentAbase.com. It will give developers immediate access to a database and Webspace for dynamic webpages.
What's new in this version:
- Releasing the ODBC and PostgreSQL beta drivers
- Improved HTML WYSIWYG Field Editor
- Implementation of a Microsoft-like toolbar for easy navigation
- New Export Wizard (SQL, HTML, PHP, MS Excel, CSV, Tab-delimited, Local Database)
- New Import Wizard (SQL, Tab-delimited, CSV)
- Changing records in list view
- General improvement of the user interface
- More fault-tolerant menu items
- More printable Windows
- Implementation of clipboard functions
- Installed online/o... See all new features »