SQL4X Manager J is the professional tool to access and manage your database server with Mac OS X. It automatically recognizes your database server and helps you to do your work with more than 80 assistants and tools - from table and user management to SQL queries with syntax coloring, data transfer and reporting. Supports all major database servers (including Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL Server 6.5/7/2000, IBM DB2, PostgreSQL, PrimeBase, OpenBase and many others).
SQL4X Manager J is a comprehensive graphical Interface for web and database developers to access any JDBC compliant database server. You can choose between a terminal-like graphical SQL Console with SQL syntax coloring and table name auto-completion to execute your own SQL commands and a fully graphical schema and table browser.
- navigate through your database
- monitor and administer system settings
- access databases, tables and data
- manage users and access privileges
- graphically create and alter table designs
- import and export data
- execute sql queries, stored procedures and commands
- PHP/JSP code generator
- create and print reports
- transfer data between any jdbc compliant server
- graphically manage stored procedures, functions and triggers
- query assistant to graphically create sql queries