From Yohz Ventures:
SQL Inspect is a SQL editor for SQL Server, created with the aim of allowing users to quickly analyze a sub-optimal query, the tables and indexes used by that query, and record all results of rewriting the query.
It offers the following features over standard SQL editor tools: Get an overview of a querys' cost instantly; Know which tables and indexes are used in a query; Compare your queries against a baseline query; Keep a log of your optimization attempts; and View statistics and fragmentation information. Version 220.127.116.11 index analysis and table analysis now recognizes and display schema details; Execution plan properties for SQL Server 2005 now use XML plan output.
What's new in this version: Version 18.104.22.168 index analysis and table analysis now recognises and display schema details; Execution plan properties for SQL Server 2005 now use XML plan output.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create MS Access databases queries easily.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Edit SQL queries using a customizable syntax highlighting.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Read SQL via a command line application.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Create SQL queries for Oracle databases.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Manage and maintain your datasource.
- Create, edit, and publish your Web pages.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Use spreadsheets and charts for analyzing data with various fea...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Manage your messages branching MySQL database directly to Outlo...
- Construct your own SMS/EMS/SM services.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Make changes and updates to your Web site.
- View, edit, and create records in database tables via a Web bro...