SQL Assistant for Oracle is a GUI-based utility for Oracle management. Features include Object Management, SQL code completion, Session manager, Extract Wizard, Logminer Wizard, Query History, Preview dependent objects, fast search FK-dependent tables, SQL code insight, asyncronic (parallel-query) execution, and execution plan parser.
What's new in this version: Version 184.108.40.206 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Optimize and simplify SQL development.
- Minimize process time and increase quality queries, scripts, an...
- Create and browse databases and run SQL queries.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- View, edit, and create records in database tables via a Web bro...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Manage and modify your PostgreSQL database.
- Highlight keywords, edit, and execute SQL scripts for any datab...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Manage SQL queries and scripts.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Manage and edit SQL queries and scripts.
- Generate SQL Server-stored procedures within any development la...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Automate MS SQL Server support for MS Access-based applications...
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Explain how to run SQL statements from code using ADO .NET.
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...