SONY Wireless Laptop Router is a simple to use software that turns your WiFi-enabled SONY laptop into a wireless router. You may come across the situation of temporarily needing an extra wireless router, but you have only Broadband Connection. To share the Internet connection, you can use your SONY Laptop as a wireless router (for your iPod Touch, another laptop, etc.). SONY Wireless Laptop Router drives your SONY laptop's wireless adapter to broadcast a WiFi signal just like a real wireless router but not that complicated. Just several clicks, you can own a handy wireless router anywhere.
More Products to Consider
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- USB Bluetooth Device driver.
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Turn your WiFi-enabled FUJITSU laptop into a wireless router.
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Send pages to Pagers and Digital Cellular Phones.
- Scan the Web content and local files.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content