SOHO Organizer makes managing customer relationships from phone calls and notes to appointments and to-dos easy. It embraces and leverages popular Mac OS X technologies and applications instead of trying to replace them. For example, it synchronizes seamlessly with the Address Book and iCal so that users can continue to use them and other applications that rely on their data. Users can thus use Apple's iSync to synchronize their contacts and calendars in SOHO Organizer to cell phones, iPods, Palm handhelds, and even .Mac.
What's new in this version:
- Improved performance of software when the user has lots of calendars
- Improved performance of downloading multiple changes concurrently from CalDAV and CardDAV servers
- Fixed problem merging selected contacts in a CardDAV account
- Fixed problem saving tag fields on a CardDAV server
- Fixed problem with the refresh interval not ... See all new features »