All functions and commands in SEE Electrical are designed specifically for electrical engineering and its intuitive interface means that you can be productive very quickly, after a short training. Three levels for greater flexibility SEE Electrical can be purchased in three levels - Basic, Standard and Advanced. Each offers a range of features at a different price point, so you can select the level that suits your needs and budget. If desired, you can always upgrade from one level to another, as project data is interchangable between levels. Complete project documentation With SEE Electrical you can open as many windows as you wish, as you are able to work across several projects simultaneously. Thanks to the integrated Microsoft ActiveX® interface you can also integrate documents from other Windows applications (such as Word and Excel) directly into your project structure Expandable with additional modules Two modules complete the SEE Electrical portfolio: SEE Electrical Cabinet is the professional choice for cabinet layout design SEE Electrical House Installation is the drawing module for electrical craftsmen. Both are directly integrated with SEE Electrical , but can also be used as stand-alone solutions.Two modules complete the SEE Electrical portfolio: SEE Electrical Cabinet is the professional choice for cabinet layout design SEE Electrical House Installation is the drawing module for electrical craftsmen. Both are directly integrated with SEE Electrical , but can also be used as stand-alone solutions.
What's new in this version: - A new preview window is available that offers zoom and pan options (from Basic level); - Smarter Types database gives you only realistic parts for the coils/relays you are using; - Generate all your lists in one step (Advanced).
More Products to Consider
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- View AutoCAD DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings, save views to JPEG ima...
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Get started quickly and stay on track, whether you're creating ...
- Create various technical blueprints with ease.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Create advanced 3D graphics, animations, and dynamic broadcast ...
- Locate and manage your AutoCAD DWG files.
- Draw receptacles, equipment and calculate circuit loads, panel ...
- Create, print, edit, sign, and share PDFs with batch operation ...
- Create your own custom hatches in AutoCAD.
- Convert from raster to vector, refine, and auto digitize archit...
- Design blueprints for your wood works.
- Convert CAD drawings from paper sheets into digital DXF files.
- Convert PDF documents to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Learn how to play hundreds of guitar chords.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Print, e-mail, and save your T-shirts designs all from your des...
- Share your CAD drawings and other documents on the Web.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Read and convert CAD drawings, modify data, and exchange inform...
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-4 of 4
"if only you could get it to display in trial mode"
Version: SEE Electrical V4R2
can't tell you, cause it will not display outside of registration window
Can't open the program. Refuses to go to menu so you can select trial mode
"Program does nothing"
Version: SEE Electrical V4R1 build 146
There are no pro's. It doesn't work
download and install test version. No features are available. No where to go from here.
Don't bother with this program. I love download.com. I do buyand have purchases several. Of course they have to work. How did they let this one in?
"This product is unstable and not worth dealing with."
Version: SEE Electrical V4R1 build 146
Nothing, since it will not complete a short session without crashing.
I installed it and gave it more time than it deserves. Still unable to complete a session without crashing. All design time is lost. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME. This is alpha software.
Do not waste your time. Note there was only one other review-5 stars-at time of my install. Likely the author.I rebooted and it is stable. Spent about 6 hours with it, and no crashes. Works well, getting used to it.
Updated on Jul 2, 2009
"Its easy to execute electrical drawings"
Version: SEE Electrical 2005 build 57
very easy to understand for beginners
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content