SCurve for Microsoft Project is used to plot S curves for a single, master project or selected activities. Three curves are presented, baseline, actual and schedule for a given MSProject. SCurve can help you track your MSProjects visually using an S-Curve graph. Progress and schedule are shown against base line so you can see where you are now compared to where you said you would be.
What's new in this version: Version 0.1.3 includes the graph properties to make minor changes in the appearance of the chart.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Plot a variety of graphs.
- Plot 2D function graphs in polor coordinate and Cartesian syste...
- Create charts for technical and scientific applications with th...
- Create visual graphs from mathematical equations and more.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Solve calculations in math, physics, statistics, and engineerin...
- Print custom graph paper in any size and color.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Get a .NET component that provides a visual control to visualiz...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Get an audio spectrum analyzer for your PC.
- Plot high quality 2D and 3D graphs of math equations and tables...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Convert graphs into digital X-Y numerical numbers for peer anal...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Display scientific data in graph presentations.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1