From Stretched Out Software:
If you write PHP or ASP code in Adobe Dreamweaver, you probably know about the power of making custom server behaviors to speed up and simplify your code editing workflow (if not, you really ought to). While this is an awesome feature, it can be even more useful in a team environment if several developers work on the same code. Wouldn't it be nice if you could bundle those custom server behaviors so the rest of your team could install and use them on their copies of Dreamweaver?
What's new in this version: Now supports through Dreamweaver CS5.
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Allows you to edit plain text files with many options.
- Manage business database applications.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Pastes the current date & time onto your clipboard.
- Affinic debugger user interface for OS X.
- Imports html web tables into Microsoft Excel.
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- Teamwork collaboration server.
- LaTeX editor and project organizer.
- Popular IRC server suite.
- Script language for apps supporting OSA languages.
- ProjectBuilderWO enhancement tool.
- Create the Flash-based websites with impressive effects.