From Stretched Out Software:
If you write PHP or ASP code in Adobe Dreamweaver, you probably know about the power of making custom server behaviors to speed up and simplify your code editing workflow (if not, you really ought to). While this is an awesome feature, it can be even more useful in a team environment if several developers work on the same code. Wouldn't it be nice if you could bundle those custom server behaviors so the rest of your team could install and use them on their copies of Dreamweaver?
What's new in this version: Now supports through Dreamweaver CS5.
More Products to Consider
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Manage, convert and stuff Xojo and Real Studio plugins.
- Create, browse, and manage Microsoft SQL Server databases.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Manage and develop your database in MySQL.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Manage and develop for PostgreSQL.
- Administer and develop SQLite databases.
- Manage business database applications.
- Multiserver IRC client.
- Helps developers make transparent icons.
- Listen to the Swiss radio Couleur3.
- Subversion client for enterprise level version control.
- Powerful, easy to use proxy server (listed as 2.5).
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Standalone development environment for the Mac.
- Tool to control a remote Mac over TCP/IP.