CNET Editors' note: The "Download Now" link directs you to the Android Market where you must continue the download process. This download may not be available in some countries.
From Fives Desk:
Never forget to take your prescription medication. Rx Reminder, simple and free full featured medicine reminder application. Setup medication alarms for yourself, relatives or others in simple and easy to use interface. You can add more than one medicine to a reminder with dosage specification for each time specified in the reminder.Features:* Medication alarm: Create reminders for more than one medicines with custom dosage specification and patient. Reminders can be set as recurring with different start and end date. You can customize the recurring to any number of days, months, years.* Medication alarm: Customize dosage for each alarm time in a reminder. With this you need not create different medicines with different dosage. The dosage specified during adding the medicine will be taken as the default dosage.* Medicines manager: Add new medicines so you never have to re-enter medicine details for each reminder. Also use the current quantity and minimum level to know when medicine needs a refill.* Patients manager: Setup medication alarm for others.* Units manager: Add units of medicine, so you always specify the dosage correctly. App comes preloaded with several units.* Password Security: Setup basic password security so nobody else sees your medication details.* Application Widget so you can quickly see details of the next reminder directly from the main screen.* Export reminders of a patient to a pdf file which you can print and use as a todo list. This feature shall help in case you have only one phone but have reminders for other patient. You can take a printout and give it to the patient. Note: In next release the PDF will have a QRCode which you can scan and mark the medicines in reminders as taken.* Disable reminder notifications.Languages:* English* GermanFollows Android design guidelines:* Long hold items to delete.* Checking reminder enters the 'mark as taken' screen mode. Marking a reminder indicates that you have taken the medicines mentioned in the reminder. The application then deducts the quantity of the medicine by the dosage specified when creating the medicine. Marking reminders as taken will help you keep track of quantity available.Keywords:Rx Reminder, Medicine Reminder, Pill Reminder, Prescription Reminder, Medicine, Reminder.If you have any problems using the application or need a feature please mail me at email@example.com.If you found this app to be useful please provide ratings.Recent changes:5# 3 November, 2012* Fixed issues.4# 27 October, 2012* Now the dosage for each medicine can be customized. With this you need not create different medicines with different dosage. The dosage specified during adding the medicine will be the default dosage.Content rating: Everyone
What's new in this version: 5# 3 November, 2012* Fixed issues.4# 27 October, 2012* Now the dosage for each medicine can be customized. With this you need not create different medicines with different dosage. The dosage specified during adding the medicine will be the default dosage.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read the CBR files.
- Create, print and organize your recipes using these printable r...
- Manage and organize your recipes into cookbooks.
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- Take control of your recipes.
- Organize, e-mail, and print your recipes.
- Read and Listen the Quran in many languages, with famous recite...
- Organize and create your own personalized cookbook.
- Learn more than 1000 drink recipes.
- Type up hundreds of recipe cards, choose from 65 backgrounds.