From Scott Forbes:
A REALbasic module that extends the built-in RuntimeException class to better support collecting a stack trace from a built application. It adds the following methods and "properties" (they're really methods, but they behave like properties) to RuntimeException: Method: Cascade(MethodName as String) Escalates the RuntimeException to the next-highest level exception handler, and adds the current method's name to the stack trace. Property: StackTrace A String containing the RuntimeException's stack trace, as constructed by invoking the Cascade method at each level of the stack in the running application. Property: Type A String containing the RuntimeException's type (e.g., "NilObjectException"). See the included demo project for examples and instructions.
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Updates Java components.
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Build robust, native iPhone and iPod touch form applications.
- Post your genealogy data online.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- High performance, Apache interchangeable and secure web server.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Web-based bug tracking system from mozilla.org.
- Pixel perfect accuracy with a new built in magnifier for pickin...
- Manage business database applications.
- Browse cocoa classes, protocols, methods.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- PHP app for surveys, polls, MCQ.
- Code for the web from a truly new one-window interface.
- Stores your app's preferences.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Auto keyboard input method switcher.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.